body{ text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(150, 150, 150, 1); }

13 May 2017

Lonely Soul Delegation “Live!” 1973 Private Soul Funk Rock from Tennessee.





Lonely Soul Delegation “Live!” 1973 rare Private Soul Funk Rock from Tennessee.
full

This is a fabulous record for it’s type. These guys were the house band I believe for this night club that the recording was done at. Strong band with a gritty funk vibe combining originals and covers with a lounge vibe..Anyone who has gotten this far knows where I’m coming from. Just think if Jade Stone chose a funk direction instead of psych and you’ll get the idea………….

Tracklist
A1 China Grove
A2 Lady Of L.A.
A3 I’m A Good Woman
A4 Me & Booby Gee
A5 Since I Fell For You
B1 My Crew
B2 Kentucky Beau
B3 Crazy Arms
B4 Dim Lights, Thick Smoke
B5 Funk 49 

johnkatsmc5, welcome music..

volume

volume

Fuzz

Fuzz

Cassete Deck

Cassete Deck