body{ text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(150, 150, 150, 1); }

11 May 2017

Steve Colt “Paradox” 1970 US Psychedelic Pop, Blue-Eyed Soul






Steve Colt “Paradox” 1970 US Psychedelic Pop, Blue-Eyed Soul
full

No matter how deceiving the cover, Steve Colt, similar here either to the life of Charles Bronson, or to put everything on Bert Reynolds (in the soft version), or to the finally enlightened George Harrison, does not betray either country or southerners, Nor, especially, raga-rock, but, on the contrary, performs an unexpected such funk-soul-gospel. There are a couple of ballads, as well as a cover
Well, the album is called “Paradox”)))……………

Tracklist
Please - Please - Please (Tell My Mind To Stop Teasing My Heart) 4:19
He’s Got The Whole World In His Hands 3:02
Untangle My Mind 3:13
In That Great Gettin’ Up Morning 2:55
I’m Not Here To Hurt You 3:17
Walk Away Renee 3:48
Sometimes I Don’t Like Myself 2:37
Memphis Blues Again 9:22 

johnkatsmc5, welcome music..